Security

last person joined: 11 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Guest user with amigopod

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  Guest user with amigopod

Posted Aug 02, 2012 12:11 AM
    Hi there, I am in progress of configuring amigopod to integrate with a guest wifi on aruba 3600 controller in a dmz. The guest vlan / user subnet have no access to amigopod server. Only the mgmt ip of the controller can reach the amigopod server. Can I src nat the mgmt ip to present the captive portal to the guest user. Btw the aruba controller is doing PAT for the guest user so, the default gateway is the guest vlan svi of the controller. What are my options? We dont want guest users to access any submet other than going out to the internet after authentication. Thank you.

• 2.  RE: Guest user with amigopod

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 02, 2012 06:19 AM

Please contact support to help you with this.  There is a way to tunnel user traffic between the controller's non-routable subnets and the Amigopod (ClearPass Guest) server.

• 3.  RE: Guest user with amigopod

Posted Aug 05, 2012 10:55 PM

Its a GRE tunnel between the controller and Amigopod but as Colin says you will need supports assistance - specifically on the Amigppod side of the equation.