Security

Occasional Contributor II

Harman Kardon Controller (Speaker wireless) wont connect to aruba networking ?

hi everyone, 

i already have aruba networking, and i have device named harman kardon controller. this HK Controller is speaker device and it's base on apple application for the software.

Now, i try to connect the device to existing aruba networking, but the device wont connect to my network, and always shows notification "you connect the different network, check your networking" or something like that. but i already set the ssid and network properly, and i can access internet and browsing from that network.

i try to create new ssid that only allows mac address the HK Controller devices in the internal DB, but the problem still same, and i try to reclassify broadcasted ssid from the HKC device into authorized, and again the notif still same. But if i try to connect the device to my tethering phone, the device work properly.

what should i do now ?

kindly need your advice guys :)

Re: Harman Kardon Controller (Speaker wireless) wont connect to aruba networking ?

is there anyone who can help me for this case ?

Guru Elite

Re: Harman Kardon Controller (Speaker wireless) wont connect to aruba networking ?

Is this Aruba's controller-based wireless or Aruba Instant?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

it's aruba controller-based

Guru Elite

Does the wireless network use authentication?

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

i try to use ssid with WPA2-PSK and without authentication, but it's still same

Guru Elite

What is the speaker supposed to do, reach the internet?

Colin Joseph

[ Edited ]

yes, the speaker only just need connect to the network wireless existing.

in another case, i try to set my phone for tethering, and the speaker connect to my phone for the connection, and then my phone can play my music with that device as speaker wireless, and with this option the speaker working properly.

but if I try the speaker connect to my network, and also my phone to the network, the device cannot connect. even though i try using my laptop with same ssid, i can browsing on internet

Guru Elite

So is the requirement that your phone sees the speaker on the second network? If yes, what protocol does the phone use to find the speaker?

Colin Joseph

[ Edited ]

u mean what protokol does the speaker find the phone ? i'm a bit confused

are this picture describe the protocol ?omni.JPG

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: