Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Hi,how would I integrate Cyberoam UTM with Aruba for SSO Cyberoam provides API support.

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Hi,how would I integrate Cyberoam UTM with Aruba for SSO Cyberoam provides API support.

Posted Jul 28, 2014 04:34 AM

Hi Team,

I would like to integarate Cyberoam UTM with Aruba networks for SSO. Cyberoam supports API. Can you explain the way for integarating Aruba with Cyberoam UTM?

• 2.  RE: Hi,how would I integrate Cyberoam UTM with Aruba for SSO Cyberoam provides API support.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jul 29, 2014 01:00 AM

What are you looking for? I dont understand your question.

Are you looking for CPPM to send user information to the firewall or what?

• 3.  RE: Hi,how would I integrate Cyberoam UTM with Aruba for SSO Cyberoam provides API support.

Posted Aug 05, 2014 11:13 PM

Hi Troy,

Thanks for your repsonse and applogies for the delay.

Yes, I would like to send all user information to Cyberoam firewall for SSO similar to Palo Alto. Palo Alto provides SSO with Aruba with API integration. I would like to impletement similar SSO with Cyberoam.

Please, help me for the same.

Regards,

Keyur Shah

• 4.  RE: Hi,how would I integrate Cyberoam UTM with Aruba for SSO Cyberoam provides API support.

Posted Aug 06, 2014 06:30 AM

Hi Troy, I've the same problem but with Fortigate UTM with FortiOS 5.2 (latest). The Fortigate UTM is also a integrated controller for wi-fi FortiAP. In the new FortiOs release the vendor support external captive portal for Guest or User authentication, I would like to use Clearpass to manage guest access instead of Fortinet integrated solution for many reason...

The problem is that Fortinet acept external authenticator if their send it back the information's login parameter in a concatenated http POST submit. (I attach to this post an Fortinet internal flow). I'm trying to customize Clearpass Guest Registration portal in NAS Vendor Login but all the test I'v made was unsuccesfull....

It's possible that ClearPass supports Fortinet in vendor settings ? or do you know how I have to configure NAS Login in this case ??

Sorry for my bad english.....

thank you in advance

Toni

fortiradius.jpg

• 5.  RE: Hi,how would I integrate Cyberoam UTM with Aruba for SSO Cyberoam provides API support.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 07, 2014 01:34 AM

Ive asked engineering to take a look at it. 

• 6.  RE: Hi,how would I integrate Cyberoam UTM with Aruba for SSO Cyberoam provides API support.

Posted Feb 06, 2016 03:06 AM

Hi, I want to implement the same thing. Did you figure out the way?

• 7.  RE: Hi,how would I integrate Cyberoam UTM with Aruba for SSO Cyberoam provides API support.

Posted Feb 06, 2016 03:03 PM

@rehamt - Are you looking for the FortiNet integration or the Cyberoam integration?