Security

last person joined: 8 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

How can I generate a CPPM Insight report which details all the ClearPass guest accounts created

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  How can I generate a CPPM Insight report which details all the ClearPass guest accounts created

Posted Feb 28, 2017 11:07 AM

We have enabled Insight on ClearPass V6.5 and would like to generate a regular (daily or weekly) report based on information related to all new guest accounts created including things like sponsor name, sponsor email, expire time,  start time, etc.

The issue when trying to create such a report is that unless the account has been activated and used, Insight seems to exclude entries when the accounts have not been activated/used. Is it possible to generate a report based purely on the guest accounts created, not neccessarily used?

• 2.  RE: How can I generate a CPPM Insight report which details all the ClearPass guest accounts created

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 15, 2017 11:13 AM

If you are using sponsor approval to acitvate the guest user, I dont think it is possbile to geneart a report againt guest users which are created,as you are using sponsor approval and expiry time fields in report defnition.

Regards,

Pavan

If my post address your query, give kuods :)