Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

How to config cppm guest to delete expired devices/users after 24hrs(or at 00:00) in daily bases?

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  How to config cppm guest to delete expired devices/users after 24hrs(or at 00:00) in daily bases?

Posted Jun 12, 2013 04:31 AM

How to config cppm guest to delete expired devices/users after 24hrs(or at 00:00) in daily bases?

I have guests account that created for 30min ,after 30min they marked as expired,I would like those account to be deleted after 24hrs from the creation time. (I don't want them to be in the guest device list/guest accounts)

please advise.

• 2.  RE: How to config cppm guest to delete expired devices/users after 24hrs(or at 00:00) in daily bases?

Posted Jun 12, 2013 04:59 AM

Here is a screenshot that will help me to explain what i need to config:Capture.PNG

1.As u can see i got two accounts/devices that was activated 21 hours ago and already expired.

2.Now - i want that after 24 hours - the cppm will delete those account (so the device will be able to re/new login if he want)

3.Hope that now - someone will be able to advise me excelcy what i need to config in order to achieve it.

Thanks in advance.

Me

• 3.  RE: How to config cppm guest to delete expired devices/users after 24hrs(or at 00:00) in daily bases?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 12, 2013 05:05 AM
    In the CPPM side under administration - server configuration - cluster wide You need to set the guest expired clean up interval.

• 4.  RE: How to config cppm guest to delete expired devices/users after 24hrs(or at 00:00) in daily bases?

Posted Jun 12, 2013 05:08 AM

Thanks - i set it for 1 day.

it will clean the epxired accounts after 24hours on daily bases now - right?

• 5.  RE: How to config cppm guest to delete expired devices/users after 24hrs(or at 00:00) in daily bases?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 12, 2013 05:08 AM
    Yes

• 6.  RE: How to config cppm guest to delete expired devices/users after 24hrs(or at 00:00) in daily bases?

Posted Jun 12, 2013 05:09 AM

3.PNG

• 7.  RE: How to config cppm guest to delete expired devices/users after 24hrs(or at 00:00) in daily bases?

Posted Jan 02, 2015 05:08 PM

Thanks Arnold

I just used this today :)

Cheers

Carlos