05-18-2015 12:37 PM
I'm wondering how to fully disable NTP for the Leap Second issue Aruba sent out. I found the Clock screen, but there's no enable/disable NTP. Running version 184.108.40.206
What does everyone think about just removing the populated NTP server field?
Configuration --> Management --> Clock --> NTP Servers
Solved! Go to Solution.
05-19-2015 12:11 AM
Yes, that should work, or from the CLI:
(Aruba7010) #configure t
Enter Configuration commands, one per line. End with CNTL/Z
(Aruba7010) (config) #show running-config | include "ntp server"
ntp server 192.168.32.12
(Aruba7010) (config) #no ntp server 192.168.32.12
It looks like the 600-3000-M3 series are not vulnerable, as you are running a 5.x code release (that does
not run on 7000/7200 platforms, you might be fine with leaving it as it is.
Please keep track on the Leap Second bulletin on the support website under announcements; as that will be updated as soon this information can be confirmed.
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).
05-26-2015 07:27 AM
- Aruba Mobility Controllers – 7200 Series and 7000 Series Controllers
- Aruba Instant – IAP-134/135, RAP-155/155P, IAP-114/115, IAP-103, IAP-204/205, IAP-214/215, IAP-224/225, IAP-274/275
- AirWave Management Platform – All Versions
- ClearPass Policy Manager – All Versions
- Analytics and Location Engine – All Versions
WHAT PRODUCTS ARE NOT AFFECTED?
- Aruba Mobility Controllers – M3Mk1, 3000 series and 600 series
- Aruba Instant – IAP-92/93, IAP-104/105, RAP-3WN/3WNP, IAP-175, RAP/IAP-108, RAP/IAP-109 running InstantOS 220.127.116.11 or
- Aruba Mobility Access Switches
- Aruba AirMesh Routers
ACDX #420 | ACMP
[If you found my post helpful, please give kudos!]