Contributor I

How to limit svc-h323-udp service?

I can see that, ifirewall section of AirWave, lot of traffic is actually used by H323 applications.

Most of the clients which use this applications is on a guest network and we haven't corporate application which use this protocol. 

I need to control this somehow (maybe set traffic limit) - any suggestion on how to deal with this?

Thanks in advance!

2 x 7220, AOS

Guru Elite

Re: How to limit svc-h323-udp service?

Currently in 6.3, AppRF is in kind of a monitor mode. The next version of AppRF will actually allow you to make rules for different applications.

Right now you could either  block the traffic in the user-role or limit the overall bandwidth of the user-role.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security
@timcappalli | | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480

Re: How to limit svc-h323-udp service? all the traffic going to the same destination (or domain)?

Seth R. Fiermonti
Consulting Systems Engineer - ACCX, ACDX, ACMX
If you found my post helpful, please give kudos
Contributor I

Re: How to limit svc-h323-udp service?

Thanks for fast response.

cappalli - Good to know that AppRF comes soon with this new feature of making rules directly for applications.
I already have bandwidth limit on guest users but blocking of this service is not an option in my company.

SethFiermonti - Traffic goes to different destination and domains. Picture is showing a number of total bytes for this service.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: