Security

Occasional Contributor I

How to set the Administrator Login session length. The instructions for 6.3 do not work

I have CPPM 6.3, the instructions and a knowledge article show the syntax to change the administrator login session timeout. As I SSH into the publisher and enter "loginsession timeout 900", for example, I get the following error message: [appadmin@**********]# loginsession timeout 900 ERROR: loginsession: command not supported Type 'help' for more options Same error message for "web-server sessiontimeout 900 Does someone have an answer to this issue?
Guru Elite

Re: How to set the Administrator Login session length. The instructions for 6.3 do not work

This is now configurable in the web UI in 6.5.

Thanks,
Tim

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Occasional Contributor I

Re: How to set the Administrator Login session length. The instructions for 6.3 do not work

Thanks Tim, I really need to change the login session length in 6.3. Do you know how to do that?
Aruba

its hard coded you can not.
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Occasional Contributor I

Troy, thank you for the information on the hard coded admin session lenght. 

The CLI statements I posted earlier are AurbaOS controller commands; explaining why they did not work on Clearpass.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: