Security

last person joined: 14 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

I have a Cisco WLC 2504 I have configured it with Cleapass guest but not working?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  I have a Cisco WLC 2504 I have configured it with Cleapass guest but not working?

Posted Oct 20, 2015 10:31 AM

I have configured Cisco WLC 2504 with Clearpass guest and follow the instruction in the Amigpod guide and also enabled airspace and in service rule I added teh WLAN ID and how ever the request doenst match with service

• 2.  RE: I have a Cisco WLC 2504 I have configured it with Cleapass guest but not working?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Oct 20, 2015 10:33 AM
    Look at the radius request to see what attributes you need in your service rules..... 

Thanks, 
    Tim

• 3.  RE: I have a Cisco WLC 2504 I have configured it with Cleapass guest but not working?

Posted Oct 20, 2015 11:57 AM
      |   view attached

I have done that but now the thing is it is accepyted on the access tracker but it stuck on login please wait like the attahcment

• 4.  RE: I have a Cisco WLC 2504 I have configured it with Cleapass guest but not working?

Posted Oct 21, 2015 05:16 AM

Hi guys any Ideas?

• 5.  RE: I have a Cisco WLC 2504 I have configured it with Cleapass guest but not working?

Posted Oct 21, 2015 06:15 AM

Hi Tim the RADIUS request have this information :

Radius:Aruba:Aruba-Essid-Name     GUEST
    Radius:Aruba:Aruba-Port-Id     adam
    Radius:IETF:Calling-Station-Id     ec:0e:c4:3e:aa:65
    Radius:IETF:Event-Timestamp     
    Radius:IETF:Framed-IP-Address     192.10.122.24
    Radius:IETF:NAS-Identifier     ARUBA-CP-SRV01
    Radius:IETF:NAS-IP-Address     127.0.0.1
    Radius:IETF:NAS-Port     0
    Radius:IETF:NAS-Port-Type     15
    Radius:IETF:Service-Type     17
    Radius:IETF:User-Name     adam@yahoo.com

what i dony undertand is why NAS IP is the clearpass server it self?