Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

I have issue with clearpass guest with MAC access cache all user once they log they have CoA ?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  I have issue with clearpass guest with MAC access cache all user once they log they have CoA ?

Posted Mar 19, 2016 09:32 AM

I have issue with clearpass guest with MAC access cache all user once they log they have CoA for termination and the cahche is not workin and the macs are rejected?

• 2.  RE: I have issue with clearpass guest with MAC access cache all user once they log they have CoA ?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 19, 2016 10:48 AM

Did it ever work?

• 3.  RE: I have issue with clearpass guest with MAC access cache all user once they log they have CoA ?

Posted Mar 20, 2016 05:23 AM
    Yes Everything was fine till upgrading controllers feom 6.3.x to 6.4.x and also I have another case where user should be cached for 7 days and once user already connect on first floor when he move to 5th floor he redirected to captive portal again and I have that first floor on master controller and the other floors aps on local so I need to understand why this behavior is happenibg and what should I check as I can see everthing looks OK