Security

Frequent Contributor II

I have issue with clearpass guest with MAC access cache all user once they log they have CoA ?

I have issue with clearpass guest with MAC access cache all user once they log they have CoA for termination and the cahche is not workin and the macs are rejected?

Guru Elite

Re: I have issue with clearpass guest with MAC access cache all user once they log they have CoA ?

Did it ever work?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Validated Reference Design Guides : http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Validated-Reference-Design/tkb-p/Aruba-VRDs
Frequent Contributor II

Re: I have issue with clearpass guest with MAC access cache all user once they log they have CoA ?

Yes Everything was fine till upgrading controllers feom 6.3.x to 6.4.x and also I have another case where user should be cached for 7 days and once user already connect on first floor when he move to 5th floor he redirected to captive portal again and I have that first floor on master controller and the other floors aps on local so I need to understand why this behavior is happenibg and what should I check as I can see everthing looks OK
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: