Security

Contributor I

I have the 3400 controller. I want to create a new ssid which should be open. I have configured

I have the 3400 controller. I want to create a new ssid which should be open. I have configured a new vlan on the core switch. i configured to allow this vlan on the controller interface.

i want to create this ssid to connect printers and also users on corporate network should be able to print on these printers

what should be the best setup?

Guru Elite

Re: I have the 3400 controller. I want to create a new ssid which should be open. I have configured

You should go to Configuration> WLAN/LAN Wizard to create it.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

Re: I have the 3400 controller. I want to create a new ssid which should be open. I have configured

I have created it but I need steps to make ti functional

Guru Elite

You need to put an access point in the ap-group that you applied it to.

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor I

do i need to create a new AP group?

Guru Elite

During the wizard, it asks you what group to place it in. It is not mandatory to create a new group, no.

Colin Joseph

Contributor I

while creating the SSID i started off by going to campus WLAN and created the WLAN in one of the groups. so i guess its part of this AP group. I want users to use this SSID

1.  SSID to be visible
  2. SSID to provide IP address from the vlan
  3.  confgure intergace gi0/1 which is terminated to the Coreswitch which has the DHCP helper address  to allow vlan 418
  4.  security for this to be WPA-2 personal
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: