Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

I need to deploy Clearpass from Scratch so I Need Documentions oragnized?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  I need to deploy Clearpass from Scratch so I Need Documentions oragnized?

Posted Nov 07, 2014 07:59 AM

Plz I need to ready many documents to implement clearpass from the scratch so what is documentations should I read and kindly provide what shoud I read first ?

• 2.  RE: I need to deploy Clearpass from Scratch so I Need Documentions oragnized?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 07, 2014 08:00 AM

You should really work with your Aruba team or a partner or take a training class. ClearPass can be difficult to deploy without any experience.

• 3.  RE: I need to deploy Clearpass from Scratch so I Need Documentions oragnized?

Posted Nov 07, 2014 08:04 AM

thats why I asked fro some documents that I shoudl read before the Deployment and I will check with partner but if you can provide me with any helpfull documenst will be great

• 4.  RE: I need to deploy Clearpass from Scratch so I Need Documentions oragnized?
    Best Answer

• 5.  RE: I need to deploy Clearpass from Scratch so I Need Documentions oragnized?

Posted Nov 07, 2014 08:12 AM

Realy Thank you you are one of the best :)

• 6.  RE: I need to deploy Clearpass from Scratch so I Need Documentions oragnized?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 07, 2014 08:14 AM

Also be sure to check out Aruba Solutions Exchange. It can help you build out configurations.

https://ase.arubanetworks.com/

• 7.  RE: I need to deploy Clearpass from Scratch so I Need Documentions oragnized?

Posted Nov 11, 2014 06:19 AM

Hi Tim

Can you plz give me an example of configuration workflow like what to configure first ?