Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

I need to limit the creation of self guest accounts as the same user keep creating the same?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  I need to limit the creation of self guest accounts as the same user keep creating the same?

Posted Nov 22, 2014 09:29 AM
      |   view attached

I need to limit the creation of self guest accounts as the same user keep creating the same , I'm Using Micros Transaction and validating Last name and room number ,I need to make if user came with same room that already an account have been created for it to be informed that there is already an account assositaed

• 2.  RE: I need to limit the creation of self guest accounts as the same user keep creating the same?

Posted Nov 22, 2014 06:36 PM

I have enabled Auto_update_account and use Initial Value to be zero but still the same and also make the validator is non empty and vaildate with last name as in my situation the customer matched with last name and room number which uses Micros FIAS transaction but when I did that it didn't proceed and gave the error that I typed which is user already register even if it is not registered.