Security

Frequent Contributor II

I want to redirect user to Specific URL if they are not Healthy on Clearpass ongaurd?

I want to redirect unhealthy client to URL of my antivirus

For example :

PC connected doesnot have Norton Installed so I want to redirect him to :

http://10.10.10.10/norton.exe

PC connected doesnot have Corporate software insatlled

redirect to :

http://10.10.10.10/corporate software

how can I achive this ?

Contributor II

Re: I want to redirect user to Specific URL if they are not Healthy on Clearpass ongaurd?

Create a new captive portal redirect role and have ClearPass send that role back as a CoA after being quarantined
Contributor II

Re: I want to redirect user to Specific URL if they are not Healthy on Clearpass ongaurd?

however, due to a lack of onguard granularity, it will be difficult to determine what caused the change of posture status (lack of Norton vs corporate software). I entered a feature request last month for that. In the meantime, I suggest having one remediation page with links to everything the user might need to get healthy.
Guru Elite

You can definitely get specific down to individual policies:

posture-antivirus.JPG

Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP
Frequent Contributor II

The Thing is I'm not doing this on Aruba Controller or wireless I'm doing this on HP wired

Guru Elite

Contributor II

yeah, but you don't have the granularity within the same policy. The logic for assigning a token needs more than just "one or more"
Guru Elite

You can use different enforcement policies independent of the posture token. Just think of the posture token as high level posture status.

posture-av-enf.JPG

posture-av-install-radius.JPG

Contributor II

Can you give an example?
Guru Elite

There are screenshots above.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: