Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

I want to remove user ide timeout value from the L3 auth profile. Unable to do that. !!! help !!!

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  I want to remove user ide timeout value from the L3 auth profile. Unable to do that. !!! help !!!

Posted Sep 16, 2014 01:35 PM

Dear Support,

I want to remove the user idle timeout vlaue from the L3 authentication profile. As i remove the timer value and click apply the value automatically comes again.

Need your immediate assitance . AOS 6.3.1.8

1.jpg

• 2.  RE: I want to remove user ide timeout value from the L3 auth profile. Unable to do that. !!! help !!!
    Best Answer

Posted Sep 16, 2014 01:53 PM

Hi,

good evening,

Seems like a bug - your gui sending "no null" , when you trying to delete the value of the user idle timeout....and the right command should be "no user-idle timeout"

What you should do:

*login via ssh/console
    *enable password
    *conf t
    *aaa authentication captive-portal *your captive profile*
    *no user-idle timeout
    *write mem

Enjoy :)

BTW: Report here what AOS you are using - in order for this issue to be fixed.

• 3.  RE: I want to remove user ide timeout value from the L3 auth profile. Unable to do that. !!! help !!!

Posted Sep 16, 2014 02:01 PM

Bundle of thanks...... AOS 6.3.1.8

Issue resolved. Yes its a bug. but through command line its safe !!!