10-15-2013 10:34 AM
Access tracker says that my quickconnect user is not allowed to use the service, but I do not understand what I have to set-up in order to get the rest working. I wish there were flow charts in order to show how things are connected :-). I suppose I need a user, maybe a certifcate and activatte a service.
10-15-2013 09:44 PM
There are quite a few things that you will need to do to setup an onboarding setup.
First thing you need to do is setup a standard 802.1x service. Here is a tech note to get you started.
After that I would recommend working with your local partner.
You are going to need to setup
1. Controller (with multiple Roles)
2. Onboarding SSID
3. Secure SSID
4. Certificate (must have a public signed cert to onboard IOS)
5. Onboarding Pre auth service
6. Root CA
7. Onboard Networks Settings
8. Onboard provisioning profile
9. Im sure I missed a couple off the top of my head :)
Here are a couple work flows
--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.
--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.