Security

last person joined: 12 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

If I have Clearpass with Policy manger license only what is the best practice for deployment?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  If I have Clearpass with Policy manger license only what is the best practice for deployment?

Posted Nov 07, 2014 07:37 AM

if I have policy manger license only what is the best practice for this kind of deplyment and also what services can I Enable ?

• 2.  RE: If I have Clearpass with Policy manger license only what is the best practice for deployment?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 07, 2014 07:39 AM
    Can you give us some more details about your environment?

• 3.  RE: If I have Clearpass with Policy manger license only what is the best practice for deployment?

Posted Nov 07, 2014 07:51 AM

Integration with AD, Mac Authentication,802.1x Authentcation WLAN and WIred now I need to know about the best practices of things I can do and things that I can't do because of license and also about Tacacs+ how I should deploy it and what is the best outcome from deploying Tacacs.

• 4.  RE: If I have Clearpass with Policy manger license only what is the best practice for deployment?

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 07, 2014 08:02 AM

All of those methods can be done with the base licensing including TACACS+.

Do you have an Aruba partner? It would be nearly impossible to walk you through the entire deployment process on the forums.