Security

Contributor I

Insight Reporting

In CPPM I have added custom attributes to the DB.  In Insight, I would like to include these custom attributes into a report but when selecting Reports  > Configuration, the option to include the attribute is not listed.  Im guessing that the field needs to be included in some SQL query.  My question is, how/where to change the query to retrieve additional fields or is there a better method of completing this?

Guru Elite

Re: Insight Reporting

Are they endpoint attributes?

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Contributor I

Yes they are.

Guru Elite

I don't think it's currently possible to report on the custom endpoint attributes in Insight. I've done this in the past with Splunk though.

Might be a good feature request.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Contributor I

Thanks Tim

Contributor II

would you be able to build it out as custom sql, referencing the tables that the attributes are stored in, joined to the table with the custom attribute references. just an idea. apologies it's not a very specific answer. happy to have a go at writing the sql if you give some examples.

Aruba

As of today insight will report on all standard fields. There will be more insight enhancements coming in the future releases to help with your issue. ;)

Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: