Security

Occasional Contributor II

Internal DB Administration

Hello,

I´m using captive portal and I have a few differents  guest admin accounts and I would like to know if I can limit the number of clients that a guest admin can create and also if I can see the logs of guest connections??

BR.

Guru Elite

Re: Internal DB Administration

solo_11 wrote:

Hello,

I´m using captive portal and I have a few differents  guest admin accounts and I would like to know if I can limit the number of clients that a guest admin can create and also if I can see the logs of guest connections??

BR.

You cannot limit the number of users created with the controller's built-in captive portal.  You can certainly do this with amigopod http://www.arubanetworks.com/products/management-security-software-2/amigopod-visitor-management-2

To see logs of guest users connection, you would have to turn on debugging.  You also would probably want to direct the output of the controller to a syslog server to keep historical logs:

config t
logging level debugging security process authmgr
subcat all

You would then type "show log security 50" to see the authentication activity of those users and/or log to an external syslog server.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: