Security

Contributor II

Is there a list of which OSes (and OS versions) are supported by OnBoard? Which need QuickConnect?

Is there a list of which OSes (and OS versions) are supported by OnBoard?

Allied to this - which of these need QuickConnect?

Guru Elite

Re: Is there a list of which OSes (and OS versions) are supported by OnBoard? Which need QuickConne

Yes, they are listed in the user guide:

http://www.arubanetworks.com/techdocs/ClearPass/6.6/Guest/Default.htm#Onboar
d/SupportedPlatforms.htm%3FTocPath%3DOnboard|About%2520ClearPass%2520Onboard
|_____3

Android uses QuickConnect from the App Store.

Windows uses a QuickConnect executable downloaded during the Onboard
process.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Contributor II

Re: Is there a list of which OSes (and OS versions) are supported by OnBoard? Which need QuickConne

Thanks Tim - it never occurred to me that OnBoard might be included within the Guest documentation;  I always think of it as something rather separate - not least because you need to order it separately  (unless you're using Enterprise lics, I guess).   :)

Contributor II

On a related subject - the Sales documentation for OnBoard states that 'Chromebook' is supported (by which I assume this means Chrome OS on things like ChromeBox, as well as Chromebooks), though this isn't mentioned specifically in the User Guide.  Does that mean it's supported, like other things not specifically listed, using web-based enrollment, or is there something more sophisticated for Chrome specifically?

Guru Elite

At the end of the user guide, there is a dedicate Chromebook section.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: