Security

last person joined: 15 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

It is possible to use the location-id to enable nearly devices share an apple TV with Instant AP?

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  It is possible to use the location-id to enable nearly devices share an apple TV with Instant AP?

Posted Apr 08, 2014 11:47 AM

Hi, 

can anyboody help me?

It is possible to use the location id to enable nearby devices share a apple TV with Instant AP?? or instant ap have this limitation ?

IAP (clearpass) .

Sorry for my english.

Best regards

• 2.  RE: It is possible to use the location-id to enable nearly devices share an apple TV with Instant AP?
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 08, 2014 05:01 PM

Using Clearpass and Airgroup on the instant APs, this is possible.  Have you read the Airgroup docuementation?

http://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/EntryId/8478/Default.aspx

• 3.  RE: It is possible to use the location-id to enable nearly devices share an apple TV with Instant AP?

Posted Apr 09, 2014 03:15 AM

Ok, thank you.

• 4.  RE: It is possible to use the location-id to enable nearly devices share an apple TV with Instant AP?

Posted Apr 09, 2014 10:22 AM
      |   view attached

HI,

My question is :

Can you use de location-id when you add a device at airgroup?  (Instant AP)

i attached a image