Security

Contributor II

Limit Device On Clearpass

Hi All,

I need your help, I have install Clearpass and intgrated with AD. How to limit device per user Max 1 Device for any group???

Kindly need your help

Thank you in advance

MVP

Re: Limit Device On Clearpass

What do you mean by group? AD groups? Device types?

What do you mean by limit? Only a single device can be given access? Or one device at a time? Or one device per day/week/month?

The answer is probably yes, but with these unknown factors it is difficult to say.

It might be good if you elaborate a bit and explain the scenario you'd like to have with some examples.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).
Contributor II

Hi Mr. Robers,

I mean one device at a time,

Example : I login with Group IT using Laptop, and then I Can't connect with other device. And when i disconnect from my laptop i can connect by Phone or other.

The core is 1 user 1 Device at a time.

Thank you in advance

Best Regards,

Sandi Pradana
System Engineer

PT. Helios Informatika Nusantara (a member of CTI Group)
Mobile : +62 877 8303 1491
Email : sandi.pradana@helios.id

[1459480518220_HIN.jpg]
MVP

If you want to limit concurrent sessions for the same user to 1 session only, you can use the Session-Check for that. It is used in the template for Guest access and also on Aruba Solution Exchange in the guest scenarios.

CPPM-session-check.png

And it should work for non-guest as well. Please work with your partner to get this scenario worked out.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: