02-03-2015 03:49 PM
Using Clearpass and IAPs, I have one SSID that needs to be able to do machine & user auth, plus mac and user auth via static hosts. Machine and user auth for domain machines and Mac and user auth for non-domain devices i.e. ipads etc. I was able to get the machine and user auth to work. Im having trouble getting the mac auth. I was referencing http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Gues
Advice and articles welcome. Thxs
Solved! Go to Solution.
02-03-2015 03:52 PM
02-03-2015 04:15 PM
Here is the basic setup, but what authentication type/method are you using? EAP-TLS? EAP-PEAP?
- Add the Endpoints Repository as an authorization source in your service.
- Add a new rule to your enforcement policy like below:
- Set endpoints to "Known" in the endpoint database.
02-04-2015 05:35 PM - edited 02-04-2015 05:37 PM
All devices are Unknown unless:
- You manually manually mark them as Known,
- You use an enforcement action to them to Known based on other values,
- You import a list of MAC address with the Known flag