Security

Meru + ClearPass Guest

Running into a weird problem with a Meru and ClearPass Guest integration. I followed the Meru-ClearPass.pdf document and everything is working except when I log in with my credentials (after self-registering), i get redirected to "https://vpn/userLogin/" and I don't get logged in. This is defined in the NAS Login part of the Guest registration page. I also do not see any hits in access tracker. Any reason this would be happening? Hopefully somebody else has seen this.

Thanks.

Michael Haring
ACMP, ACCP, BCNE, CCENT, Palo Alto ACE 7.0

Re: Meru + ClearPass Guest

update:

If we add the exact URL with controller's IP address, the redirect works and everything is successful, however we then get redirected to this page:

screenshot.jpg

We do become authenticated and can browse away to get to the internet, but we should see a login success page.

Also the variable {$h} seems to be causing a problem with reaching this page and becoming authenticated. That variable is located in the NAS Login section for destination url.

Any ideas?

Michael Haring
New Contributor

I have also see this exact same behaviour recently.  Were you able to find a resolution?

This was quite some time ago, but I don't believe we ever resolved this. I think we had to go another route, but I couldn't tell you what that was.

Michael Haring
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: