Security

Occasional Contributor II

NAT support

Hi

Does CPPM support NAT. Users in a branch over a WAN link are NATed by the branch router. How will CPPM perform functions of AAA, profiling and onguard? Is it advisable to put a subscriber CPPM and join the cluster?

Thanks

Guru Elite

Re: NAT support

You probably need to establish a private network between the branch and your datacenter for this to work...in general.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Guru Elite

You probably need to establish a private network between the branch and your datacenter for this to work...in general.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Regular Contributor I

I am doing testing from home at present with an ap and a 620 using a site to site VPN back to the office, just as Colin has suggested - in effect I have created a mini branch office. No problems at all for me, this is a working configuration - I even forward dhcp requests to cppm for profiling. Cool thing here is stuff like Mac caching detail and captive portal authentication is held centrally so I get the same experience when I walk into the office, so the experience is it 'just works'.
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: