02-15-2013 05:18 AM
I have two ClearPass appliances, I was able to log into both of them as of last week. Now, one of them
has stopped displaying the login splash page. It is just blank.
ClearPass Policy Manager: 126.96.36.199338 / CP-HW-5K
1. It answers ping.
2. I can SSH into the device, all services show as started.
3. I can HTTPS into its companion CPPM, from my station.
4. Clustering is not in use at this time.
5. These devices are still in pilot stage, prior to being placed into production.
6. There has been minimal configuration done on the device that cannot be accessed.
I've kept it in as near a clean state as possible for reference purposes as I thrash about.
Has anyone seen this? Any troubleshooting steps I should pursue?
02-19-2013 05:43 AM
If you have not already, please contact support..
Aruba Customer Engineering
Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base