Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

No connect button seen on onboarded iOS device

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  No connect button seen on onboarded iOS device

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 30, 2016 05:17 AM

Hi

I'm configuring BYOD using single SSID on Instant solution. I have installed public signed wildcard certificate on CPPM HTTPS server. My iOS device is redirected to CPPM Onboard landing page and went through the enrollment procedure. Reading the other posts, I should be seeing a 'Connect' button when the enrollment is complete so that it will disconnect and reconnect to the wireless using EAP-TLS. At this stage, on Access Tracker, I see that the login status for iOS device is 'Accepted' for 'Onboard Authorized' Service. However, I did not see the 'Connect' button. If I manually disconnect and reconnect the iOS device, it will connect using EAP TLS and get assigned to the correct role and network. What am I missing here? On the controller solution, I read I must enable the 'add switch IP in the redirection url' else I won't see the 'Connect' button. Where do I do this on the Instant solution?

Thanks 

• 2.  RE: No connect button seen on onboarded iOS device

Posted Nov 30, 2016 04:22 PM

There is no Connect button on iOS, as it uses Over the Air provisioning and does not rely on an app like the other OSes. After Onboarding, you can issue a CoA to force a re-authentication using the provisioned certificate.