Security

Aruba Employee

No connect button seen on onboarded iOS device

Hi

I'm configuring BYOD using single SSID on Instant solution. I have installed public signed wildcard certificate on CPPM HTTPS server. My iOS device is redirected to CPPM Onboard landing page and went through the enrollment procedure. Reading the other posts, I should be seeing a 'Connect' button when the enrollment is complete so that it will disconnect and reconnect to the wireless using EAP-TLS. At this stage, on Access Tracker, I see that the login status for iOS device is 'Accepted' for 'Onboard Authorized' Service. However, I did not see the 'Connect' button. If I manually disconnect and reconnect the iOS device, it will connect using EAP TLS and get assigned to the correct role and network. What am I missing here? On the controller solution, I read I must enable the 'add switch IP in the redirection url' else I won't see the 'Connect' button. Where do I do this on the Instant solution?

Thanks 

Community Administrator

Re: No connect button seen on onboarded iOS device

There is no Connect button on iOS, as it uses Over the Air provisioning and does not rely on an app like the other OSes. After Onboarding, you can issue a CoA to force a re-authentication using the provisioned certificate.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: