Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Non-.1x users and WPA2 Key message 2 from Stationdid not match the replay counter 03 vs 04

This thread has been viewed 3 times
  • 1.  Non-.1x users and WPA2 Key message 2 from Stationdid not match the replay counter 03 vs 04

Posted Nov 24, 2015 03:10 PM

Hey All,

So I have seen many posts where http://support.arubanetworks.com/ArubaOSKB/tabid/111/Default.aspx is referenced in which it is explained that increasing the wpa-key-time in the 802.1x config is a possible solution the clients responding to late etc...  Soooo how would one address the situation if the users are NOT 802.1x users rather simply using WPA2-PSK?

Thanks,

rif

• 2.  RE: Non-.1x users and WPA2 Key message 2 from Stationdid not match the replay counter 03 vs 04

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 24, 2015 04:38 PM
    The other solution is to upgrade the driver on that client...

• 3.  RE: Non-.1x users and WPA2 Key message 2 from Stationdid not match the replay counter 03 vs 04

Posted Nov 24, 2015 04:57 PM

Thank you I will check to see if they are up to date.  They are Motorola hand held scanning devices running some form of Windows.  I shall post my results.

Thanks again,

rif