Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

OnBoarding with Cisco WLC

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  OnBoarding with Cisco WLC

Posted Dec 20, 2016 05:08 PM

Hi forum,

I'm trying to this to work but no luck so far.

I followed the ase solution but my clients are able to access the Internet and they are not being redirect to the onboard page. I can see in access tracker that CPPM is sending back the correct redirect ACL but the client is getting to the Internet. I attached some screen shots of the ACL on the cisco controller. I followed this pdf CPPM-WLC_integration-v1.1 but still, the user is able to access the internet without getting redirected. I even added a deny all at the bottom of the redirect acl but it did not change anything. oh I also attached my enforcement profile.

• 2.  RE: OnBoarding with Cisco WLC

Posted Dec 20, 2016 06:55 PM

You need to return the following:

url-redirect-acl = "ACL NAME"

url-redirect = "URL"

• 3.  RE: OnBoarding with Cisco WLC

Posted Dec 20, 2016 07:37 PM

that's exactley what am returning.... see the attached Screen Shot 2016-12-20 at 2.09.13 PM

• 4.  RE: OnBoarding with Cisco WLC

Posted Dec 20, 2016 07:44 PM
    You are only returning the ACL, you also need to return the onboarding URL

• 5.  RE: OnBoarding with Cisco WLC

Posted Dec 20, 2016 07:47 PM

I get that. See my enforcement profile attached. it has both but access tracker only shows that it is returning the ACL

• 6.  RE: OnBoarding with Cisco WLC
    Best Answer

Posted Dec 20, 2016 07:50 PM
    Try using this:
    url-redirect=https://<clearpass-ip>/guest/onboard.php?mac=%{Connection:Client-Mac-Address-Colon}

• 7.  RE: OnBoarding with Cisco WLC

Posted Jan 03, 2017 01:17 PM

Thank you Victor, that was it.

• 8.  RE: OnBoarding with Cisco WLC

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jan 09, 2017 09:14 PM

Glad to see Victor was able to help.  Please don't forget to accept the solution if it worked!   ;)