Security

Occasional Contributor II

OnGuard

Hi guys

I am new in clearpass and I am trying to deploy CPPM with onguard. Do you have any links or documents for onguard tutorial? specially about CoA? does clearpass sends automatically CoA?

Thanks

Guru Elite

Re: OnGuard

OnGuard needs to be carefully planned. Are you working with your ClearPass partner?

All docs are on support: 

https://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Command/Core_Download/Default.aspx?EntryId=18043

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480

Yes I am working with my ClearPass partner but we just avail the design part but in the implementation I will be the one and the documentation of the design is very high level.

Sorry to tell but I am an ISE guy, it has similar concept but I don't know the other like how the CoA is sent and OnGuard.

thanks

Guru Elite

ClearPass can send a disconnect message or CoA after OnGuard policy evaluation if your network device supports it.

cappalli,

i made it work but there some issues.

after remediation, it seems that the client or cppm is not sending CoA to change the authorization of the client. you know how to do it?

Guru Elite

You need to either work with your Aruba partner or work with TAC. It is very difficult to troubleshoot in real time on here.

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: