Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Onboard not working for iOS

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Onboard not working for iOS

Posted Nov 28, 2016 02:54 PM

Hi everyone, I'm setting up the onboard config for one of my customers, I had no problems with Windows and Android devices. The problem I got was when trying to enroll an iOS device ( iPad and iPhone) it seems to be working while installing the profile and the cert on the device but after the installation it turns again to the beginning even when try to navigate, the web page mentions that the device is provisioned already.Is there any config that I missed? I'm trying with a similar config that the default profiles on onboard.

• 2.  RE: Onboard not working for iOS

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 28, 2016 02:56 PM
    Did you toggle WiFi off and then back on after Onboarding?

Have you confirmed CoA is working correctly with the wireless controller?

• 3.  RE: Onboard not working for iOS

Posted Nov 28, 2016 03:05 PM

Hi,

Yes, I did. It connects but like the beginning redirects to the portal and on the tracker don't recognize the user on onboard. It recognizes the user from the AD.

• 4.  RE: Onboard not working for iOS

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 28, 2016 03:06 PM
    In access tracker, is it showing as PEAP or EAP-TLS?

• 5.  RE: Onboard not working for iOS

Posted Nov 28, 2016 03:09 PM

I think it depends on what I select on the onboard config for iOS... It shows peap-mschapv2.. peap.. and eaptls but with non of them the device connects