Security

Contributor I

Onboarding Ipad - error in profile installation

Hi everyone

I have a issue with the onboarding for Apple devices. When I connect to the SSID BYOD in the phase of provisioning after de the install profile, I have a error the installation. 

I have a radius certificate self-signed and HTTPS certificate with public SSL standard, and for the both controllers use wildcard cert (standard SSL). 

When is disabled HTTPS on both (clearpass & controllers) the provisioning in the Ipad is sucessfull, but not when the HTTPS is enabled.

What do you thinking about problem?

Thanks

Re: Onboarding Ipad - error in profile installation

From the screenshot, it looks like there is an issue with the HTTPS server certificate on ClearPass [if I translate correctly ;-)]. There should be a valid certificate on there as well.

The Onboard process tries to access https://sdlv-clr01-dp.fdl.com.ni, however, the HTTPS certificate is not trusted for that hostname by the iPad.

What certificate did you install on ClearPass as the HTTPS certificate? If you have a cluster, make sure that you installed the certificate on all of your ClearPass nodes. The certificate should be a public trusted certificate and valid for at least sdlv-clr01-dp.fdl.com.ni or if you have a wildcard for *.fdl.com.ni.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).

Re: Onboarding Ipad - error in profile installation

Check this post for a similar error. In that case the issue was that the HTTPS server certificate was not uploaded to all subscribers.

--
If you have urgent issues, please contact your Aruba partner or Aruba TAC (click for contact details).
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: