Security

Contributor II

Onguard update URL list

Hello,

In my mind I am sure that I at one point saw an extensive URL list someone had worked out that would be all the URL's that a client would need access to in order to update any of the supported AV and firewalls once they where placed in Quarantine by the onguard agent.

I have tried to find it again, and my failure to do so point at two possible scenario's.

I am useless at finding things, or it's a fairytale story that is untrue (the list don't exits!).

Anyone know for sure which one is true? :)

Guru Elite

Re: Onguard update URL list

I am not sure there is a comprehensive list, but we can look.  Are there any specific products that you are looking for in the meantime?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Contributor II

No, not really. I was looking more or less towards all the supported products AV, antispyware and firewall products, and allow only those, but have found another way to deal with it so it's not really necessary.

Could be nice though if such a url list was available on the ClearPass as a downloadable acl and updated as part of the subscription. That however is a feature request :)

Guru Elite

[ Edited ]

Posted in the ideas portal on the support site.  Please vote for it.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: