Security

Occasional Contributor II

Posture Policy Enhancements

Ciao,

about the possibility to configure multiple posture policies with a single service; how can I configure it ? I tryed with a Onguard configuration but I don't see any Roles (configurated on dot1x services:

I need to apply a specific posture policies for corporates client and another one for Contractors.

Thanks

Aruba

Re: Posture Policy Enhancements

Are you using the agent or dissolvable?

If its the agent then you can just use a simple trigger in your service so that posture would be picked. In my example I'm just using a MAC address but it could be a SSID/switch/ etc

screenshot_02 Apr. 01 00.35.gif

Then you chose which posture policy to trigger in the posture tab.

screenshot_03 Apr. 01 00.40.gif

Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Occasional Contributor II

Ciao,

thank for replay. 

However, my need will not let me this profiling. I'll explain:
I am using a unique SSID for the corporate PC and consultants PC; I would like to use two different OnGuard's policies. For example:
PC corporate: Check the presence of the antivirus corporate, the version....etc.
PC consultants: Check any antivirus.

I see that is possible starting CPPM 6.1 using Role. But I not undestand how.....

Contributor II

When you create the Posture Policy, put an role in it.

I actually see another issue: I wanted to check two Posture Policies, but as mentioned in the slide, the 'winning' policy is the one with BEST token. I tested and found once the Posture Policy wins, the Agent will only check against this Policy. Then other Posture Policies won't be checked any more.

Regards,

Patrick

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: