Super Contributor II

Problem with setting up guest access with mac caching

I've just run the clearpass 6.4 config to set up guest access with mac caching. Everything looks o.k. and I can connect from my guest portal ssid to my login prompt page, perform a sponsored request  to have an account allocated, grant access to my userid and try logging in with my guest credentials.

Unfortunately at this point the authentication fails. Looking at Monitoring/Access Tracker/Request details for my attempted authentication, I can see the following alerts ... which result in a default access deny profile. The connection attempt has been made from a device wih no entry in the endpoints database.

Any help appreciated.

Failed to construct filter=SELECT FLOOR(EXTRACT(EPOCH FROM (NOW() - timestamp)))::integer AS seconds_since_auth, FLOOR((EXTRACT(EPOCH FROM (NOW() - timestamp)))/60)::integer AS minutes_since_auth, FLOOR((EXTRACT(EPOCH FROM (NOW() - timestamp)))/3600)::integer AS hours_since_auth, FLOOR((EXTRACT(EPOCH FROM (NOW() - timestamp)))/86400)::integer AS days_since_auth FROM auth WHERE auth.timestamp < NOW() AND auth.error_code = 0 AND auth.username = '%{Endpoint:Username}' AND auth.mac = '%{Connection:Client-Mac-Address-NoDelim}' ORDER BY timestamp DESC LIMIT 1.
Failed to get value for attributes=[Days-Since-Auth].
Failed to construct filter=SELECT user_id as guest_device_user FROM tips_guest_users WHERE ((guest_type = 'USER') AND (user_id = '%{Endpoint:Username}') AND (app_name != 'Onboard') AND (enabled = 't') AND ((expire_time is null) OR (expire_time > CURRENT_TIMESTAMP))).
Failed to get value for attributes=[UserName]

Re: Problem with setting up guest access with mac caching

Is insight enabled under Administration » Server Manager » Server Configuration--- click on the server and checkmark enable insight

Thank You,

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Super Contributor II

Yup, this is my devel server and its set up as an insight master

Regular Contributor I

Have you solved this issue?

Regards Andrea

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: