Security

Occasional Contributor II

Profile installation failed on IOS Device.

Hello. I played a little bit around with onboarding. When i connect to my SSID (single SSID onboarding) i get forwarded to the captive Portal an i can install the Root Certificate. When i want to install the Profile i get an error "Profile installation faild. Cannot connect to Server" I Configured everthing like in the clearpass Training. I monitored the Data with Wireshark on a Mac ( failed also) and i saw that the device tries to connect to a public IP address (IP Lookup says a Apple Server). I configured the Access Profiles on the Aruba Controller like in the ASE. What i am doning wrong? Regards Stefan
Aruba

Re: Profile installation failed on IOS Device.

most common issue is certificates is not fully trusted. you can look in the application log and it should give you an idea why.
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Occasional Contributor II

Re: Profile installation failed on IOS Device.

Hello. 

In the application log i saw only a reject. Now i found the problem. I had a maxium number of 2 devices per user configured. 

There is a problem with the device limit an CP6.6

Symptom: Onboard enrollment fails if a device limit is set.
Scenario: Attempting to enroll a device when a device limit is configured in Provisioning Settings fails
with the error “Fatal Application Error: Call to undefined method....”
Workaround: If you use this functionality, postpone upgrading to 6.6.0 until the next patch is available.

Regards Stefan

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: