Security

New Contributor

RFC 3576 Sample Packet

Inclined Readers,

his is my first post, and I am afraid I am a bit OT, my apologies beforehand if this is a severe violation of the rules. But from my research I found most releavnt answers in this corner of the forums

I am tasked to integrate our Dell Instant groups based on W-AP225s (Fw: 6.4.2.6-4.1.3.0_54915) with our existing Campus Management software using some perl magic. Users log on using a captive portal with an external freeradius RADIUS-Server. Unfortunately clearpass is a no-topic in this project. (Hence I am afraid I am very OT)

As a part of the solution I would need to disconnect users who connected to the CP using an RFC3576 Disconnect-Request CoA packet.

I have set up RFC3576 support successfully, my only question is can someone provide me with the Attribute/Value pairs that are necessary to disconnect a user (or the his/her device's MAC) that need to go in the CoA packet? A link to the Aruba documentation that I have obvoiusly not found or just a wireshark screenshot would make me just as happy ;-)

TIA and greetings form Austria

George

Guru Elite

Re: RFC 3576 Sample Packet

The Calling-Station-Id should be all that is required.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
New Contributor

Re: RFC 3576 Sample Packet

Fastest answer I ever got in a forum. YMMD!

I know such a post is technically worthless but I needed to say this!

Thanks

George

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: