Security

New Contributor

Retrieving Visitors Inputs with Custom Fields in Web Login Page (ClearPass Guest)

Hi,

Would it be possible to add custom fields to the guest Web Logins page (e.g. by customizing HTML) and then store and retrieve the information inputted by visitors? (We prefer the internal ClearPass database if possible.)

We found a guide to achieve it for Self-Registration page at http://www.amigopod.com/HOWTO/Survey/, but self-registration does not suit our workflow (we register for guests instead).

Is it possible with Web Login page?

Am I going the right way?

Thanks!

(Please refer to attachment "web login custom fields.png" for an illustration of what I mean)

Contributor I

Re: Retrieving Visitors Inputs with Custom Fields in Web Login Page (ClearPass Guest)

I would use Guest Self registration, here you can add in custom fields and capture the input.

Occasional Contributor II

Re: Retrieving Visitors Inputs with Custom Fields in Web Login Page (ClearPass Guest)

I have the same request here. From what i understand, using custom fields with self-registration, results in local guest accounts which would need guest licenses... in a current customer setup it would be very helpful, if we would be able to use custom fields in the web-login pages directly, because the guest accounts are already present in Active Directory. Is there someone who knows how to inject them via HTML? Or is there an way to pass html fields via Authentication:WebSessionURL attribute to CPPM?

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: