Security

Regular Contributor I

SAML and Ongoing Security developments

Firstly apologies if I am a little out of touch here.  As a network admin I am finding myself more and more talking about XML, PHP, python/ expect/shell/scripting and other kind of 'non-networking stuff' that is a lot more kind of 'application centric' .  This is fine and in a lot of ways a nice change from IP followed by IP followed by IP, but in particular SAML seems particularly relevant and I was wondering if any of you gurus out there had any tips on getting up to speed.

The SAML stuff looks very cool - but if you like as an Aruba customer some guidelines reading material, and relevant topics to ficus on - as I wont have (I hope!) to learn how to write this from the ground up.

Sorry if this is completely off the wall.

Thanks forum!

Aruba

Re: SAML and Ongoing Security developments

This should get you started. ;). I'll see if I can find a few others

http://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Command/Core_Download/Default.aspx?EntryId=13565
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Regular Contributor I

cheers troy thanks! :smileyvery-happy:

Regular Contributor I

Troy, This looks awesome. You done any integration into linked in and google apps in a production environment yet?
Aruba

I have a few alpha customers using it for guest access with social logins.
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: