Security

Occasional Contributor II

Single click clearpass

Hi, 

I am troubleshooting a single click through guest access in clearpasss. It should be very simple but I keep getting invaild credentials returned. 

I came across this article in another post but I don't have aruba partner creds. Does anyone have a copy of this?

https://afp.arubanetworks.com/afp/index.php/Terms_and_Conditions_on_ClearPass#Terms_Only_Web_Logins

(we have a Dell braned aruba deployment :( )

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Thanks, 

Re: Single click clearpass

Try this.  It will use the default terms and conditions.

Terms Only Web Logins

To enable a login page solely containing terms and conditions, create a new web login with the folowing:

• Authentication: Anonymous – Do not require a username or password
  • Auto-Generate: Checked
  • Anonymous User: Choose a unique username of your choice. It will not be visible outside the account list.
  • Pre-Auth Check: Local — match a local account

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
mclarke@arubanetworks.com

Hi, 

I have all of those settings. The only thing different is I just used the auto generated username instead of choosing one.  Ill try that and see if it works.

Can anyone send me the text of the article in the original post?

Thanks, 

I'm trying this now but the login button does not appear, even though I have 'require terms' checked.

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294

Hi 

I had that issue when I had the "_" and "_mac" as the user names. Wich makes sense.

Ill post my current config and screen shot of error in a few min. 

Thanks, 

See attached:

I did a very quick test and I got the page fine, but when I clicked on login, it redirected me to 'securelogin.arubanetworks.com' as expected, but then it threw up the portal from the IAPs.

I assume that when you click login it sends a radius-accept back to the controller/IAP?

It was only a quick test, so I'll have to have another look sometime.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
MVP

What Clearpass version is this? The documentation you refer to is for 3.9.x (Amigopod), and doesnt have any more info than what is already posted above I'm afraid. If 3.9.x then try to create the weblogin page from scratch with autogenerated checked.

If 6.x you also need to create the services that accepts first the local and then the radius authentication.

Regards
John Solberg

-ACMX #316 :: ACCP-
Intelecom - Norway
----------------------------
Remember to Kudo if a post helped you! || Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post!

Hi,

Sorry, yes this is for clearpass guest 3.9 (formerly amigopod).

I will delete the page and try again!

Thanks,

MVP

Op, did you solve the issue?

Regards
John Solberg

-ACMX #316 :: ACCP-
Intelecom - Norway
----------------------------
Remember to Kudo if a post helped you! || Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post!
Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: