Security

MVP

Social media login with office 365 Azure AD requirements from microsoft

[ Edited ]

Hello

I would like to know which are the requirement for microsft to make this happen?

The client right now is using office 365 and emails hosted in office 365 They got 2 domains  @xxx.com and  @yyy.com All in office 365

Do i have free access with that to all i need for the Azure integration with office 365 to authenticate users with email and password? trhough clearpass?

Or what do i need to add maybe in license or subcription or anything

I  already did an integration with the office 365 of my office but we have access to everything... and that might not be the case of the client...

is there a requirements that i need of microsoft in order for this integrations? which are those requirementes??

I bealive i dont need anything else besides the office 365 subcriptions because what i read here:

azure.PNGhttps://support.office.com/en-us/article/Register-your-free-Azure-Active-Directory-subscription-d104fb44-1c42-4541-89a6-1f67be22e4ad

But i just want to be sure is everything i need is just an active subcription with office 365.

Cheers

Carlos

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
Highlighted
Guru Elite

Re: Social media login with office 365 Azure AD requirements from microsoft

Office 365 uses Azure AD as it's identity store. You essentially get Azure AD Free edition. You do not need anything else for basic OpenID-Connect authentication and OAuth2 authorization.

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
MVP

Thanks Tim

So basically to use clearpass guest social media login with Azure AD i need this:

1-Active office 365 subcription(of course with all the emails of the users created)

2-Clearpass 6.6

Also another quetion

We do not need any Guest license we just need clearpass policy manager  as we are authenticating with an external authentication source

So basically i just got those two requirements and thats it.

Cheers

Carlos

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
Guru Elite

Correct

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Search Airheads
Showing results for