Security

New Contributor

Trying to allow employees to be able to approve guest requests from their mobile devices

We are trying to allow our Employees to be able to approveguest requests while they from their mobile devices

Currently we can only approve guest requests internally, and the only way we have found to be able to approve externally is by making the cppm box externally accessable, so when an employee gets the link to approve guest requests the link will point them to the address.

We know this is unsecure, do does anyone have a more secure way to accomplush what we are trying to do?

Guru Elite

Re: Trying to allow employees to be able to approve guest requests from their mobile devices

You could use a standard web server that is open inside and outside that can rewrite the URL.

Thanks,
Tim

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
New Contributor

Re: Trying to allow employees to be able to approve guest requests from their mobile devices

How would something like that work? I do not have much experience on the server side.

Guru Elite

Shouldn't be too hard with php

Thanks,
Tim

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: