Security

last person joined: 23 hours ago 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Unable to log into GUI for CPPM 6.3

This thread has been viewed 4 times
  • 1.  Unable to log into GUI for CPPM 6.3

Posted Aug 29, 2014 06:14 PM

So, I just finished setting up our 6.3 install of CPPM. License is in, copy is validated, but I cannot log in via the GUI. The local CLI login for appadmin works just fine. Is there an additional account for the GUI login? Not sure what the issue is.

• 2.  RE: Unable to log into GUI for CPPM 6.3
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 29, 2014 06:17 PM
    admin / eTIPS123

• 3.  RE: Unable to log into GUI for CPPM 6.3

Good timing, cappalli! Haha.

• 4.  RE: Unable to log into GUI for CPPM 6.3

Posted Sep 02, 2014 02:24 PM

Hello Josh, thank you for letting us know the User Guide is a little confusing--one of our experienced Principal Technical Writers will be reviewing it and making corrections where necessary to make it more clear. 

Thank you again,

• 5.  RE: Unable to log into GUI for CPPM 6.3

Posted Sep 02, 2014 02:29 PM

Thanks, Ostrowski! I appreciate the consideration. I think just adding some notes on the different accounts and what they're used for would be immensely helpful. Take care. :D

• 6.  RE: Unable to log into GUI for CPPM 6.3

Nevermind, figured it out. It appears there is appadmin for CLI and admin for GUI. Very confusing, since I don't see this mentioned in the user guide document.

Here's a link to the info I found: http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/Default-CPPM-user-accounts-to-access-CLI-GUI-and-database/ta-p/179666