Security

Occasional Contributor I

Unable to log into GUI for CPPM 6.3

So, I just finished setting up our 6.3 install of CPPM. License is in, copy is validated, but I cannot log in via the GUI. The local CLI login for appadmin works just fine. Is there an additional account for the GUI login? Not sure what the issue is.

Guru Elite

Re: Unable to log into GUI for CPPM 6.3

admin / eTIPS123

Tim Cappalli | Aruba ClearPass TME
@timcappalli | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480 / ACEAP / CWSP
Occasional Contributor I

Nevermind, figured it out. It appears there is appadmin for CLI and admin for GUI. Very confusing, since I don't see this mentioned in the user guide document.

Here's a link to the info I found: http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/Default-CPPM-user-accounts-to-access-CLI-GUI-and-database/ta-p/179666

Occasional Contributor I

Good timing, cappalli! Haha.

Aruba Employee

Hello Josh, thank you for letting us know the User Guide is a little confusing--one of our experienced Principal Technical Writers will be reviewing it and making corrections where necessary to make it more clear. 

Thank you again,

Julia Ostrowski
Operations Analyst
Customer Advocacy | Aruba Networks Inc.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did something you read in the Community solve a problem for you? If so, click "Accept as Solution" in the bottom right hand corner of the post.
Occasional Contributor I

Thanks, Ostrowski! I appreciate the consideration. I think just adding some notes on the different accounts and what they're used for would be immensely helpful. Take care. :D

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: