Security

MVP

Unrecognized Block Type

[2015-06-29]-Image-71.png

Not sure what this error is, could someone explain this to me? Also maybe how to stop it?

Thanks.

*Found this while troubleshooting SMS over SMTP issue with AT&T (Only AT&T not receiving texts). Not sure if it's related or not*

Michael Haring | Senior Network Engineer
Comm Solutions, an Optiv Security Company
www.commsolutions.com | www.optiv.com
Aruba Employee

Re: Unrecognized Block Type

Hi Michael, those blocks are indeed not expected.  Can you please unicast the skins team this?  I think skins@arubanetworks.com should reach the right people.  If you want to post the name of your skin there that is your call.  I have looked through them all and have found none using those blocks.

MVP

Ok, the skin was created for Amigopod, but we migrated it to ClearPass Guest. I guess that could be the issue? As long as it's not causing any problems, I don't see it as a huge issue, but just wanted to make sure it wasn't something impacting service.

Aruba Employee

It is going to fill your logs with nonsense.  I would still try and track it down. Follow the page/path to figure out the skin or local customization done to it.

MVP

Ok thanks for the assistance!

Aruba Employee

Hey Michael,

I was able to reproduce your error on my ClearPass box. We've updated your skin (it was an old navigation element from the Amigopod days that was rarely used, and not used in ClearPass--hence generating the warning in the app log). We've commented out the offending code.

Please check for plugin updates (should be v0.1.12 of your particular plugin).

Please let me know if you run into any other issues or email the skins team @ dl-amigopod-skins@arubanetworks.com

Thanks!

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: