Security

Occasional Contributor I

What exactly is required to pass authentication from controller to Clearpass.

Having issue passing auth for network to clearpass.   My AAA profile has server defined for radius to clearpass. Clearpass is configured to use a service tied to MAC-Auth-ALL, essid = x, MAC OUI, then authentication based on repository(OS Version and hostname)

However it seems my devices are bypassing this integration.   I'm sure I am missing something here.  The integration is much easier on the Instant product than the controller.   Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!

CPPM 6.4  AOS 6.4.2.2

Guru Elite

Re: What exactly is required to pass authentication from controller to Clearpass.

Do you have a Mac authentication profile defined in the AAA profile and the controller defined in ClearPass as a NAD? 

Thanks, 
Tim

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Occasional Contributor I

Re: What exactly is required to pass authentication from controller to Clearpass.

aruba.PNG

Occasional Contributor I

aruba1.PNG

Aruba

You need a mac-auth profile as well.

If my post is helpful please give kudos, or mark as solved if it answers your post.

ACCP, ACMP, ACMX #294
mclarke@arubanetworks.com
Guru Elite

You need to apply a MAC authentication profile. 

Thanks, 
Tim

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
Occasional Contributor I

Knew it was something simple....Thanks for looking out! 

It's now working. 

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: