Security

last person joined: yesterday 

Forum to discuss Enterprise security using HPE Aruba Networking NAC solutions (ClearPass), Introspect, VIA, 360 Security Exchange, Extensions, and Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF).
Expand all | Collapse all

Where can I get clearpass sales and technical presentations for customers.

This thread has been viewed 31 times
  • 1.  Where can I get clearpass sales and technical presentations for customers.

Posted Mar 29, 2018 05:05 AM

I have searched a lot everywhere but I am not able to get any such portal from aruba where we can access the presentations for customer such as Sales and presales deck.

• 2.  RE: Where can I get clearpass sales and technical presentations for customers.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 29, 2018 05:11 AM

That would be on the partner site, if you are a partner: http://www.arubanetworks.com/partners/

You could follow the instructions there or contact your local Aruba sales people.

• 3.  RE: Where can I get clearpass sales and technical presentations for customers.

Posted Mar 29, 2018 05:24 AM
    The link you have provided is the website link that is not relevant to my question.

Warm Regards,

Aishwarya Mishra
    Net Sec Practice (ESSN)
    HCL Infosystems Ltd.
    E - 4,5,6 Sector - XI, Noida - 201301 U.P. (India)
    Mob: +91-7800550548
    www.hclinfosystems.com
    [HCL infosystems-logo1]

::DISCLAIMER::
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 4.  RE: Where can I get clearpass sales and technical presentations for customers.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 29, 2018 05:48 AM

Are you a partner?

• 5.  RE: Where can I get clearpass sales and technical presentations for customers.

Posted Mar 29, 2018 07:01 AM
    Yes

Warm Regards,

Aishwarya Mishra
    Net Sec Practice (ESSN)
    HCL Infosystems Ltd.
    E - 4,5,6 Sector - XI, Noida - 201301 U.P. (India)
    Mob: +91-7800550548
    www.hclinfosystems.com
    [HCL infosystems-logo1]

::DISCLAIMER::
    The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e mail and its contents (with or without referred errors) shall therefore not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized representative of HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any email and/or attachments, please check them for viruses and other defects.

• 6.  RE: Where can I get clearpass sales and technical presentations for customers.

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 29, 2018 10:50 AM
    You should reach out to your channel account team.