Security

Contributor I

Who has actually integrated ClearPass with AirWatch?

Who has actually integrated ClearPass with AirWatch as the MDM provider and gotten it to show attributes for devices that are enrolled in AirWatch? We are working on a Mobile POS pilot with iPod Touch devices that are enrolled in AirWatch. We have OnBoarded them in CPPM and set up IAP to properly authenticate with EAP-TLS. Aruba TAC verified in the guts of CPPM that we're getting data from the AirWatch cloud-based API connection. But I still don't see attributes for these devices in the Endpoint Repository. 

Recommendations? Who can I talk to? What can I try next?

Twitter: @swackhap

Re: Who has actually integrated ClearPass with AirWatch?

Can you confirm HOW our TAC confirmed thay the adta was being recieved, you definaytly have the correc API key in use?

If you go to Config/Identity/Endpoints as shown in the screen show attached..... do you see airwatch in the dro[ down?

Best Regards
-d

ClearPass Product Manager

-- Found something helpful, important, or cool? Click the Kudos Star in a post.
-- Problem Solved? Click "Accept as Solution" in a post.

I have.

The Event Viewer will display anytime ClearPass syncs with Airwatch and will tell you how many endpoints were updated.  Search Event Viewer for Source = Endpoint Context Server.

The Audit Viewer will display all endpoints whose attributes are updated via endpoint context server.  If you click on an audit event, you'll see the attributes that were updated.

=======================================
If a reply adequately addresses your issue, please click on the "Accept as Solution" and "Give Kudos" button so this information can benefit other users.
Contributor I

Aruba TAC got into a CLI on the CPPM and was able to see interaction with AirWatch. We also saw it syncing in the Event Viewer.  It turns out that the problem was on the AirWatch side...the instructions provided in their tech note were not complete. I'll try to post more details when I hear back from them.

Thanks for all responses!

Twitter: @swackhap

Please do...... I own our and author our TechNotes, so if their is details I can add to the Aruba MDM TechNote (hope U saw this one) that helps out in the field, its worth capturing.

Best Regards
-d

New Contributor

can you post a link to this technote for airwatch integration please?

Guru Elite

All of the TechNotes are available on the support site:

http://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Default.aspx?EntryId=7961

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480
New Contributor

certainly have searched that site fully, but I am failing to find anything re: Airwatch integration, or anything that has airwatch in the title...

Guru Elite

There is not currently a TechNote dedicated to AirWatch.

See page 26 of this document:

http://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Command/Core_Download/Default.aspx?EntryId=15316

Tim Cappalli | Aruba Security TME
@timcappalli | timcappalli.me | ACMX #367 / ACCX #480

The TechNote I wrote is a generic TechNote covering the integration with multiple EMM/MDM Vendors... The latest published version is V3, published in October 2014.

There will be a minor document update when we release CPPM 6.5 in Q1 2015.

Best Regards
-d

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: