Security

Occasional Contributor II

Windows client with multiple certs not prompting user to select correct cert

I have successfully onboarded a bunch of machines.  One client approached me today that couldn't connect.  Upon looking at his machine...he's got multiple certs.   He's got "Use simple certificate selection" checked.  When we manually connect....the user gets an error "Obtain a certificate from your administrator".

I can't find a way to get past this...I can't get the user connected regardless of what I do.

Normally...we get a prompt to pick a certifcate from the user's cert store.

Aruba

Re: Windows client with multiple certs not prompting user to select correct cert

I would reonboard the device and see if there are any errors in the logs, but it sounds like you are running into the same issue in the link.

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/AAA-NAC-Guest-Access-BYOD/EAP-TLS-Windows-Certificate-Selection/td-p/207781
Thank You,
Troy

--Give Kudos: found something helpful, important, or cool? Click Kudos Star in a post.

--Problem Solved? Click "Accepted Solution" in a post.
Occasional Contributor II

Re: Windows client with multiple certs not prompting user to select correct cert

He's onboarded multiple times.   He's got the right cert.   WIndows just doesn't ask him to pick a cert as it does on other systems.

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: